junio 01, 2010

Sueña


Stars shining bright above you.
Night breezes seem to whisper,
I love you,
Birds singing in the sycamore tree.
Dream a little dream of me.

Say nighty-night and kiss me.
Just hold me tight and tell me
you'll miss me.
While I'm alone and blue as can be,
Dream a little dream of me.

Stars fading, but I linger on, dear,
Still craving your kiss.
I'm longing to linger 'till dawn, dear,
Just saying this:

Sweet dreams 'till sunbeams find you,
Sweet dreams that leave all worries
behind you.
But in your dreams, whatever they be.
Dream a little dream of me.



5 comentarios:

persona non gratta dijo...

tu me fait rêver !

Sophia dijo...

Lovely, as always. I just love the Mamas and the Papas.
And thank you for the comment on my blog!
xx Sophia

illustration poetry dijo...

one sweet song.

illustration poetry dijo...

i want to draw a unicorn too...

Jasmine dijo...

YAY to The Mamas and The Papas

i ♥ this song

♪ dream a little dream of me :)