Breathe, keep breathingDon't lose your nerveBreathe, keep breathingI can't do this aloneSing us a songA song to keep us warmThere's such a chill, such a chill
"I never stopped loving you. Because I never stopped breathing.":))
A absolutely adore your photography and all the lovely poems that you post! Please keep creating :)By the way, you have an award to pick up at my blog :)xx Sophia
i'm really loving the second photograph.
i just stumbled across your blog, and i think it's terribly lovely... :) i love your photography and words ♥
you have amazing words
Publicar un comentario
5 comentarios:
"I never stopped loving you.
Because I never stopped breathing."
:))
A absolutely adore your photography and all the lovely poems that you post! Please keep creating :)
By the way, you have an award to pick up at my blog :)
xx Sophia
i'm really loving the second photograph.
i just stumbled across your blog, and i think it's terribly lovely... :) i love your photography and words ♥
you have amazing words
Publicar un comentario